As the Anglican Church of Singapore grows as an organisation in supporting our mission and ministry, the following position is currently available for application.
- Manage and oversee Administration and Operations within the Diocese
- Liaise with Government Agencies
- Provide administrative support to Senior Clergy and the Senior Executive Officer
- Manage General Insurance Portfolio
- Taking Minutes of Board Meetings
- Other duties as and when assigned by the Senior Executive Officer
- A good Degree (Business Administration preferred)
- Strong administrative skills (experience as secretary or similar role preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently
- At least 5-7 years’ of related work experience in a similar position
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Medical and insurance coverage will also be provided. Application forms can be obtained by request from the Diocesan Office at Tel: 6288 8944 ext 244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants to submit application via email (with a recent photograph). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.